With Governor Inslee’s ‘Stay Home, Stay Healthy’ order, please note that as an essential business that provides seeds, plants and products to help you grow your own garden, we are open to serve your gardening needs during this time. If you’re spending time working in your garden this spring and wish to shop with us, please remember the following:
1. Social Distancing: Please be respectful of maintaining distance from both other shoppers you might encounter while visiting the nursery, as well as our staff. In order to serve you, we need to stay healthy, so please keep your space. Our greenhouse and outdoor shopping area provide plenty of room to roam without getting in somebody else’s bubble, but please be mindful of staying six feet away from others, especially at our checkout.
2. Payments: In order to minimize the spread of germs, we encourage you to use credit cards at the time of purchase so we can avoid handling cash payment. Our chip-enabled terminal will not require a PIN for debit transactions, minimizing your contact with the terminal. For iPhone users, we also offer contactless Apple Pay.
3. Seeds & Veggie Starts: We still have a good supply of garden seeds to help you continue to plant your garden for the summer. During World Wars I and II, Victory Gardens were encouraged as a way to supplement food supplies and boost morale, and with our war on COVID-19, we encourage you to plant a Victory Garden yourself!
4. Curbside Pickup & Phone Orders: Due to limited staffing during this time, we are no longer offering phone in ordering for curbside pickup. Thank you to all who used this service!
5. Delivery Orders: As always, we are available to deliver bulk products in the north Whatcom County area. Please check with us for scheduling and delivery rates to your address.
6. Changes: In the last two months, we’ve all seen how quickly our world can change. Should any further developments require changes to our business, please watch our website for any other updates.
Thank you to all of you for your kind words, encouragement and support this spring as we’ve learned to adjust to an ever-changing business environment during the COVID-19 crisis. We’re in this together, and we look forward to continuing to serve you both now and throughout the year!